Registration fees and housekeeping rules
|Early Planner Discount
|Registration fee (Regular)
|At the door
*10% rebate on registration fee to previous attendees ( Rebate received at the door)
- There is no additional fee if you find a life partner through MillanUS.
- The whole event is chaperoned. If parents would like to attend they can by paying the registration fee. They will be seated with other parents, but they are welcome to join the open session/social hour and buffet with their children.
- No one will be admitted without being registered or allowed to peak in. Under 18 and unrelated people are not allowed to register for privacy reasons.
- To protect the privacy of the attendees, unregistered people are not allowed to peak in or sneak in.
- Each attendee must consider cultural and religious values.
- Respect, courtesy, politeness and sensitivity to others will make the
- Cell phones should be off during the event as a courtesy to others.
- Attendees can give their contact information but
it is impolite to ask from others we instruct
everyone not to ask contact information from others.
- Modest Attire is required, business suite / business casual
- Men: jacket/blazer, slacks (No Jeans or T-Shirts or Sweat shirts)
- Women: dress pants, skirts of appropriate length, blouses, or ethnic attire
- We encourage you to pre-register, fill out your profile & make the payment through the website. This will save your time at the door and money. Door price is higher than regular and you will be required to fill out the profile manually. No personal checks, only cash, money order and cashier check are accepted at the door.
*Bring a photo ID
(Driver's License, passport)
*Print the confirmation of payment from PayPal and bring it with you.
*Only registered participants can attend.